General Manager of TigerSpike Melbourne, Founder of mocodes.com, Director of dux digital
Give a brief overview of your background / experience
- 20+ years in international sales and marketing in the ICT industry, working for multinational firms in Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo and San Francisco.
- At the forefront of the Internet in the 90s, headed up the International Business Development division of one of the Internet‰Ûªs first and most successful software companies, Sausage Software, as they grew from a small startup to a successful public company.
- Joined local games/entertainment company, Beam/Melbourne House, as Marketing Manager in 1997, that also went public on the ASX in that year. When Beam morphed into Blaze International, progressed to the role of International Business Director while setting up the US office in San Francisco and later in Tokyo, before returning to Australia to fulfil the role of Executive General Manager in 2004.
- Pioneered Australian mobile content delivery in Japan and China with groundbreaking deals with OKI, Sony, DoCoMo and China Mobile.
- A regular presenter at seminars run by government and business groups on export marketing and mobile technology.
- Supports the industry as one of the local conveners of the global Mobile Mondays organisation, committee member at MobilityVic and advisor to Multimedia Victoria.
- Currently General Manager of mobile powerhouse TigerSpike in Melbourne.